- Job Search
- Commercial Property
14th February 2020
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate - Lancashire- close to Oldham/ Bury
Excellent opportunity for a real estate associate or senior associate to join a long established firm with offices across Lancashire.
· Real Estate Associate/ Senior Associate
· You would be picking up an existing caseload
· Opportunity to manage a wide range of real estate matters including Landlord & Tenant, acquisitions & disposals, development, investment and management
· You would be walking into a well established client base- with local and national clients consisting of local businesses, investors, telecoms operators, SMEs, owner managed businesses & start ups
· The team also has experience with pension fund and telecoms work so there is also an opportunity to get involved with this type of work
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join a firm where there is a clear route to progress
· Collegiate atmosphere- working closely with a team of lawyers and support staff
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Plenty of client exposure
· Opportunity to work with local & national clients
· This is a chance to work in Lancashire but still retain excellent quality work- the firm have many ex-city centre lawyers
· Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate - broad knowledge of real estate matters
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously
· Self motivated & ambitious- there is a clear route to progress
· Good client facing skills- ability to work with clients from a broad range of sectors
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018