- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
A Top 45 law firm is seeking an experienced Regulatory Solicitor to join the industry-leading team in Liverpool. You will handle matters with a primary focus on local government work covering child and adult social care cases.
-In this role you will act on behalf of local authorities, protecting their interests in social care matters
-You will offer a broad range of advice to practitioners, healthcare clients and local authorities.
-You will manage a caseload of files, primarily child protection cases for local authorities, but also including adult social services, education and local government law cases
-Attend applications and hearing at court
- Opportunity to join a market leading national law firm
- The firm has a formidable reputation and boasts strong connections throughout the legal sector
- The firm is proud of its status as a leading employer in Britain and has won several awards for its commitment to employee training and talent management.
- Agile working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package that you would expect from a leading national firm
-The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE and have experience handling child protection and adult social care cases.
-Essential- Child and adult social care experience
-An individual from a local authority background with local government law or education experience would be desirable
-Desirable- experience acting for local authorities, as in-house lawyer or otherwise
- Good organisational skills
If you wish to join one of the leading law firms, this would be a great opportunity for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018