- Job Search
14th February 2020
Employment Solicitor - Lancashire 6-12 month FTC.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor join a specialist firm in their Clitheroe office. 6- 12 month FTC.
· Employment solicitor
· Respondent caseload - contentious and non contentious work
· The work includes tribunals, T.U.P.E, redundancies and contracts of employment etc.
· The firm provide a bespoke service so you will benefit from an impressive specialist client base consisting of transport clients.
· Competitive salary
· Impressive, loyal client base
· Opportunity to work in an experienced team of 4
· Collegiate environment
· Employment solicitor qualified 4 PQE+
· Previous respondent experience
· Previous contentious and non contentious employment experience
· Good understanding of employment law
· Ability to run your own caseload
· Able to develop and cultivate client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for an employment solicitor to join a well established practice considered to be the premier firm providing services to road transport clients.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018