- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor - Cheshire/ Derbyshire
This role provides fantastic progression opportunities for the right person as it is to replace a senior lawyer who has recently retired and another lawyer who is due to retire this year.
· Family Solicitor in a multi office, highly regarded firm
· Private paying caseload- covering the full spectrum of family matters
· The existing team offer the full range of family services for private paying clients including; separation, divorces, children, finance, dissolution of civil partnerships, pre-nuptial agreements.
· This is an exceptional opportunity for a family lawyer to play a pivotal role in a firm as you will be leading the family offering. You will be well supported with 2 secretaries and will benefit from an inclusive culture.
· Opportunity to lead a family offering
· Inclusive culture
· This is an excellent opportunity for a family solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career.
· Competitive salary
· Qualified Family solicitor
· Good varied family experience- private work
· Experience working within a reputable family team
· Compassionate to your clients needs and committed to providing a quality service
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018