- Job Search
- Property Litigation
Senior Property Litigation Role - Liverpool City Centre
We are working with an International law firm who are looking to add a Senior Associate to their Tier 1 property litigation team. This role will be based in the Liverpool City Centre office.
The Firm/the team
- An award-winning international law firm with a a full commercial offering
- The team are Ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500
- Working with clients with interests in sectors as retail, transport diverse as distribution, manufacturing, health, education, local government, sports, tech, media, telecoms and entertainment.
- Senior Property Litigation Associate to join the team to work with their existing client base including
- You will manage a varied caseload (for example 1954 Act renewals; general L&T; property contract disputes; dilapidations; title defect issues such as boundary or right of way disputes and other property litigation matters)
- You will handle high-quality work with a wide range of clients including major national plcs, developers, financial institutions, insurance companies and overseas investors
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Experienced Property Litigation solicitor - Senior Associate
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Able to manage a varied caseload
- Chance to join a Tier 1 team
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Some flexible and agile working
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer..
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018