- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for a junior to mid-level contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value disputes on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is varied and includes working on disputes in adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, 1-4 PQE
- You will have strong contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018