- Job Search
- Employment Barrister
Barrister or Solicitor Advocate specialising in employment law
This is an opportunity for a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate, specialising in employment law, to join an international firm. This is a rare opportunity to join their advocacy business effectively working as part of their in house chambers function. Our client is flexible on location, so this role could be based from either the Liverpool or Manchester offices.
· To work for one of the UKs leading law firms
· The firm's advocacy business operates like an in-house set of chambers so you will have conduct of your own matters - from preliminary advice through to final hearing (Fast and Multi Track matters including in the High Court and tribunal work).
· To build strong relationships internally and also with clients- which will include local SME's and large FTSE 100 companies
· 3 or more years post qualified experience in employment law
· Qualified as a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate
· Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and clients
· Competitive salary
· Impressive benefits package
· Full time or flexible hours
· Opportunity to join a leading employment team
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018