- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a NQ-3 years contentious probate solicitor has arisen in one of the leading commercial boutiques in South Manchester. The Contentious Trusts and Probate team deal with a wide range of high-value and complex cases
Key elements of the role are as follows:
· Draft Larke-v-Nugus letters and interrogate and interpret responses.
· Act for claimants and defendants on IPFDA claims and validity challenges, included drafting proceedings, drafting witness statements, undertaking disclosure and instructing counsel.
· Assess and review enquiries and advising members of the public and converting those enquiries into clients.
· Assist with matters arising from Private Client team, including advising on Estates that become contested.
· NQ- 3 years PQE
· Contentious Probate experience is desirable but candidates with private client and/or commercial litigation experience will definitely be considered
· Good academics
· Strong litigation experience
· Opportunity to join a leading contentious probate team
· Competitive salary
· Strong wider benefit package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· This is an opportunity to work alongside experienced solicitors, recognised as experts in this field.
· Good progression opportunities
· Great work life balance
To be considered for this Contentious Probate position, please apply now with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018