- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Insolvency Solicitor- NQ- 3 years
We're working with a strong regional firm who are, due to continued growth, looking to recruit a junior insolvency solicitor to the team in Lancashire.
- NQ-3 Contentious Insolvency role
- Working alongside an experienced Partner (ex city centre lawyer) effectively as the number 2 in the team
- You will be managing a caseload of contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters- acting for Insolvency Practitioners, directors, creditors, private individuals, lenders and charities
- You will be working with an impressive client list
What you'll need to succeed:
- NQ- 3 years PQE
-Contentious Insolvency experience
-Good academic record
-Attention to detail
What you'll get in return:
-Responsibility to manage your own files from day one (with supervision when needed)
-The opportunity to work with an impressive client list (that you would usually find in a city centre firm)
- Excellent training from an ex city centre Partner
-Fantastic opportunities for progression- the firm are looking to progress someone quickly
- You'll benefit from an inclusive culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018