- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Corporate Lawyer - Manchester
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a leading accountancy practice to grow their corporate legal team in Manchester
A rare opportunity has arisen for a circa 3- 5 years qualified corporate lawyer to join the Manchester office of this leading accountancy practice.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious corporate lawyer looking for a new challenge to play a pivotal role in the growth of this legal services offering. Embedded within the supportive environment of the established Manchester tax team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for FTSE listed clients across a range of sectors and become a key point of contact for the delivery of legal work.
This is a varied role which will see the successful lawyer working alongside tax specialists to provide collaborative advice on a range of matters including:
· private equity;
· debt reorganisation;
· M&A; and
· corporate governance.
In contrast to other private practice roles you will be involved in projects from the outset as part of a multi-disciplinary team, meaning you will work much more proactively and have scope to develop strong working relationships with tax colleagues and FTSE listed clients. Moreover, few roles in the sector offer the exposure to such a wide variety of work and with the opportunities to progress, in such a small team, are second to none!
Required Key Skills:
Corporate lawyer with circa 3-5 years PQE and the aspiration to be part of a highly efficient legal services team as part of a multi-disciplinary practice. In particular they would like to speak to candidates with the following qualities and experience:
· strong corporate experience to include: reorganisations, M & A and intra-group transactions;
· a lawyer skilled at analysing and managing legal and commercial risk;
· the ability to foster relationships with clients and third parties;
· a genuine desire to help deliver innovative legal solutions;
- The opportunity to join a relatively new Legal Services team in Manchester with a clear path for career progression at a Big 4 Accountancy practice
- Top quality work for FTSE listed clients.
- Autonomy, agile working and flexibility.
- Being part of a firm that lives and breathes it's values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
- Market leading salary and extremely comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018