- Job Search
- Pensions Litigation Solicitor
Pensions Litigation Solicitor - NQ- Manchester
This international practice are looking to add a junior Pensions litigation solicitor to their team- NQ candidates with a commercial litigation seat are encouraged to apply.
· NQ Pensions litigation solicitor
· The Pensions litigation practice is market leading and rated highly in both Chambers and Legal 500
· The team handle a wide range of litigation including: professional negligence claims; sorting out errors in pension scheme documentation; advising on Pension Regulator investigations; dealing with a pension scheme's internal dispute resolution procedure and handling Pension Ombudsman complaints.
· This is an opportunity to join for an international firm
· You would be working with one of the strongest teams in the UK
· Competitive salary & benefits package that come with working for an international firm
· Opportunity to be involved in interesting work- high profile & complex
· You will receive first class training- you will be working alongside experienced Partners
· NQ Solicitor
· Pensions experience is desirable but not essential - candidates with litigation experience will be considered
· Good academic profile
· Trained at a City Centre or large regional firm
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Desire to network
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018