- Job Search
- Corporate & Leveraged Finance Solicitor
4th September 2020
Corporate & Leveraged Finance Solicitor- 2-3 PQE
This international practice are looking to add a solicitor to their growing team in Manchester.
· The finance team deals with TMT finance, corporate lending, leveraged finance & funds finance
· This role is due to expansion; the firm are looking to grow the Manchester team
· Although you will be based in Manchester, the team spans Manchester & London so you will conduct a wide variety of work across both cities and internationally
· The team act on lending transactions across a wide variety of sectors including media, technology, infrastructure, leisure, healthcare
· This is an opportunity to join an international firm
· You will be receive excellent training as you will be working alongside an experienced Partner
· This role provides excellent opportunities for progression as you will be an integral part of the Manchester team
· Competitive salary & benefits package that come with working for an international firm
· Opportunity to be involved in interesting and varied work
· The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years PQE- however candidates above or below this are still encouraged to apply
· You will have a background in banking
· Good academic profile
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with a wide range of clients & internally
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018