- Job Search
Corporate Solicitor, Manchester
Opportunity for a corporate solicitor to join an award winning corporate team at their state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre.
- Top 50 UK law firm with a network of offices nationally
- Highly regarded corporate team which advises on private equity transactions and M&A deals for both public and private clients
- Strong focus on the retail, hospitality and biotechnology sectors
- Offers depth of resource across the country to advise on national and cross-border matters
- The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded corporate practice with an impressive portfolio of SME, OMB and blue chip clients
- The work is varied to include M&A, private equity, joint ventures, reorganisations and capital markets
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients in a variety of sectors and will have a good level of client contact from the outset
- Corporate solicitor, 2PQE+
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills
- Excellent remuneration package
- Wide range of benefits
- Great firm and team culture
- Clear pathways to career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018