- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
3rd November 2020
Court of Protection solicitor- Manchester or Liverpool
This is an opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a growing Court of Protection department in a national firm. This role could be based in Manchester or Liverpool.
-Court of Protection solicitor to join forward thinking, award-winning firm
-You will be managing a Court of Protection caseload- managing existing deputyships, applications for lifetime gifting/IHT planning, applications for statutory wills
- The ideal candidate will have the requisite experience in handling COP matters so that they are able to hit the ground running.
-Manage own caseload
-You will be working closely with the head of department to grow the team
-Helping junior colleagues
- Opportunity to join a market leading national law firm
- The firm has a formidable reputation and boasts strong connections throughout the legal sector
- The firm is proud of its status as a leading employer in Britain and has won several awards for its commitment to employee training and talent management.
- Agile working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package that you would expect from a leading national firm
-You need to be confident, friendly and compassionate to your client's needs and should be able to hit the ground running.
-Grade A or B lawyer
-STEP qualified would be advantageous
-Court of Protection solicitor
-Eager to learn and develop
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018