- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection solicitor- Greater Manchester
This is an opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a successful Court of Protection department in Greater Manchester.
· Court of Protection solicitor to join forward thinking, award-winning firm
· You will be managing a Court of Protection caseload to include property and financial affairs deputyship and attorneyship cases. The ideal candidate will have the requisite experience in handling COP matters so that they are able to hit the ground running.
· Manage own caseload of circa. 40 - 50 Fixed-Fee billed COP cases
· Excellent culture- very good quality firm that prides itself on its friendly, supportive environment and client care is at the forefront of their ethos.
· The team has plenty of instructions, with a strong client base
· There is nice sized team, with a good level of experience, already in place and this role is to work alongside those experienced practitioners managing your own caseload.
· Competitive salary package
· Ongoing support and training
· Discretionary Bonus
· You need to be confident, friendly and compassionate to your client's needs and should be able to hit the ground running.
· Grade B/ C solicitor
· Court of Protection solicitor
· Eager to learn and develop
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018