- Job Search
- Commercial Property
13th November 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor - Lancashire- Opportunity to work part of the week from home
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a commercial property solicitor to join a highly regarded regional firm in one of their offices in Lancashire.
· Commercial Property solicitor 4 PQE+
· Mixed caseload - moulded around the individual so candidates with general landlord & tenant, development and construction or corporate support experience will be considered.
· Opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, busy team
· Exposure to a broad range of clients including; SME's, housing developers, housing associations, charities, property investors, leisure operators and local authorities.
· Good quality work: the value of the work ranges from 1 million- multimillion pound transactions.
· Flexible working including the opportunity to work part of the week from home
· Qualified commercial Property solicitor - 4PQE+
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Excellent technical ability
· Good client facing skills- able to work with clients across a range of sectors
· Retail experience
This is a role suited to a commercial property solicitor who is looking to do high quality work, rivalling firms in the city centre, in a busy team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018