- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
16th November 2020
Residential Development Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
Real Estate opportunity (residential development) in Liverpool City Centre with national firm- Legal 500 recommended team- great quality work.
· Residential Development solicitor
· The team advises on commercial property for both the public and private sector
· Managing own caseload of real estate matters including-
-Acquisition and disposal of sites
-Assisting with the site set up of residential development schemes and drafting documentation
-Assisting with infrastructure and planning agreements
-Assisting with residential investment acquisitions and disposals
-Managing a caseload of ground rent acquisitions
· Enviable client base- including major retailers, regional developers, local authorities, universities, healthcare providers and leisure operators.
· The team manage large property portfolios for investors & occupiers.
· Legal 500 rated team and firm- opportunity to work as part of a talented, busy team
· Exposure to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors
· Excellent work
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible working
· Qualified real estate solicitor - 2-6 PQE
· Real Estate solicitor with an interest in and/or experience of residential development
· Good academics
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Excellent technical ability
· Good client facing skills- able to work with clients across a range of sectors
· Able to work to tight deadlines
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018