- Job Search
Environmental Solicitor, Manchester
Experienced environmental solicitor (3PQE+) sought by a top 50 UK national firm in Manchester.
This firm has a really strong national presence with a large network of offices throughout England. It is recognised by numerous awards for workplace culture and is renowned for being a great place to work.
- Environmental solicitor to join the growing team in Manchester
- Your work will be varied to include; Advise on strategies for environmental risk management, due diligence, drafting on environmental issues in transactional documents, draft ancillary environmental documents, advise on appointment of environmental consultants and t & cs, advise on the use of environmental insurance & undertake negotiations with the insurer
- Environmental solicitor, 3PQE+
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- You must have solid environmental experience and strong technical skills
- Whilst you will be able to work independently, you must also be a team player
-Candidates with strengths in the following areas will be of interest- environmental permitting, asbestos, waste and reuse materials, contaminated land
-Interest in BD
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Lovely firm culture
- Healthy work/life balance encouraged
- Fantastic progression prospects with clear promotion pathway
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018