- Job Search
Construction Solicitor- 1-4 PQE - Manchester
We are looking for a construction solicitor for the construction team of this highly respected international practice. This firm has cutting edge construction work and really can offer an excellent platform for a construction solicitor to push their career to the next level.
- 1-4 PQE Construction lawyer
- Mixed caseload (predominantly non contentious with some contentious work)
- High profile client base- including major national corporations, international contractors and public bodies.
- The work is high value, offering some of the most complex construction work available in the North West and nationally. The team is experienced in all forms of ADR, adjudication, international arbitration and litigation and also advise on the design and construction aspects of PFI/PPP projects in the UK and internationally.
-If you are looking for big ticket work and the opportunity to work on substantial construction matters, this is an excellent opportunity for an NQ construction solicitor to work in a first rate team with a real opportunity to progress.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
-Construction solicitor 1-4 PQE
-Construction experience- gained in an international/ national or leading regional firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018