- Job Search
Banking Associate/ Senior Associate - International law firm - home working/ flexible working available
A forward-thinking, international firm are looking for a banking associate/ senior associate to join their Liverpool City Centre office(flexible working options available). This is an opportunity for a banking associate to do some of the best work in the region.
· London quality work
· Legal 500 recommended team in London
· You would be working alongside a senior associate(ex magic circle) who is based in Liverpool and part of a wider UK team
· The types of transactions undertaken by the team include (but are not limited to); loan portfolio sales, ring-fencing due diligence, balance sheet management projects and large-scale remediation projects.
· The ideal banking solicitor will have strong general banking experience covering: private equity, corporate finance and real estate finance work.
· Liaising with an enviable client list and providing proactive advice
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm that offers something different in the Liverpool market- they are at the forefront of fast-moving industry sectors.
· Collegiate atmosphere- working closely with the London team
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· London quality work
· Impressive client base - across a wide range of sectors
· Incredibly competitive salary and benefits package
· The firm promote agile/ flexible working so they are keen to hear from candidates who want to work part of the week from home or require flexible working
· Banking Associate/Senior Associate
· Strong regional, national or international background
· Good academic profile
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018