- Job Search
Construction Lawyer- Manchester (Contentious) 7PQE+
Excellent opportunity for an experienced contentious construction lawyer to join a legal 500 recommended construction team in Manchester.
-Due to recent expansion, the team need extra resource at the senior level
- Legal 500 recommended team in a national firm
-Headed by an experienced partner who specialises in contentious construction & engineering matters- recognised as a leading expert in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK guides
- The team works across various sectors (e.g. energy (wind, solar, nuclear, gas etc.), utilities, waste management, heavy engineering, real estate development and infrastructure)
- The team represent a range of clients including property developers, energy and utilities companies, contractors, large sub-contractors and various significant public sector organisations.
As this firm's new Construction Lawyer:
- You will deal with a variety of matters including Construction & Engineering Insurance and Construction disputes
- Progress & manage high court litigation, arbitration and related proceedings
-Opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team
-Leading National firm
- Excellent salary and package
- Flexible and agile working options
- Bespoke training throughout your career
- Well liked culture and environment
More about you
- Qualified solicitor 7 PQE+ with experience of construction and engineering matters
-International, national or leading regional background
-Experienced with complex construction law matters
-Strong adjudication, litigation and ADR experience
- Good client facing skills
- Able to work autonomously & also within a team
-Experience supervising more junior solicitors
If you would like to apply for this Construction Lawyer position then please send us an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018