- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Associate/ Senior Associate - Liverpool City Centre - with home working/ flexible working available
A forward-thinking, international firm are looking for a real estate associate/ senior associate to join their Liverpool City Centre office(flexible working options available). This is an opportunity for a real estate associate to join one of the most wide ranging real estate teams in the UK and do some of the best work in the region.
· London quality work
· The team is one of the most-wide ranging in the UK and is recognised as a leader in undertaking work across the whole real estate sector. Their expertise encompasses not only mainstream property law, but also landlord and tenant, construction, real estate disputes, planning and environmental law, tax, corporate structuring and property finance.
· The team are best known for their work in the hotel business and leisure industry. They also handle significant letting transactions for well-known technology and financial services companies.
· Opportunity to manage a wide range of real estate matters including Landlord & Tenant, development, investment and management- including real estate finance work.
· Liaising with an enviable client list and providing proactive advice
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning, international firm that offers something different in the Liverpool market- they are at the forefront of fast-moving industry sectors.
· Collegiate atmosphere- working closely with the London team
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· London quality work
· Impressive client base - across a wide range of sectors
· Incredibly competitive salary and benefits package
· The firm promote agile/ flexible working so they are keen to hear from candidates who want to work part of the week from home or require flexible working
· Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate - broad knowledge of real estate matters
· Strong regional, national or international background
· Good academic profile
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018