- Job Search
Employment Solicitor - Cheshire
We are currently assisting a well regarded Legal 500 regional firm with multiple offices across the North West. This firm is a full service firm with several offices across the North West with its roots firmly established in the South Manchester and Cheshire market.
· Employment solicitor
· To manage a caseload of Tribunal work and settlement agreements without supervision
· Opportunity to join a well regarded employment team
· This firm is known for its excellent work life balance and good quality work.
· They have a loyal client base providing repeat business and enjoy a great deal of traction working with OMB's/SME's that enjoy dealing with a lawyer that understands their business and generally provides advice across the full gambit of commercial work (and has for a long time!).
· This is a good opportunity for someone looking to work within a more traditional environment - it provides that allusive balance; great work but very manageable hours and expectations
· Employment solicitor - 3PQE+
· Tribunal experience- essential
· Good academics
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Excellent technical ability
· Good client facing skills
· Able to work to tight deadlines
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018