- Job Search
- Commercial litigation
14th January 2021
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
Opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to join a highly performing commercial boutique in Manchester City Centre.
- The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded commercial litigation team with an impressive portfolio of clients (many of which are household names) including SME's, PLC's, registered providers, local authorities & property developers across the UK.
- You will be picking up a diverse caseload of commercial litigation work, including big ticket work. Your caseload will include shareholder, partnership, contractual disputes, freezing injunctions and Court of Appeal matters
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients in a variety of sectors (including: retail, fashion, media, manufacturing, food & drink) and will have a good level of client contact from the outset
- You will be working alongside a Partner, running your own caseload and assisting them on cases
- Commercial litigation solicitor-4PQE+ candidates at associate & senior associate level are encouraged to apply
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills
- Team player
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and exceptional work
- Opportunity to join a thriving firm - made up of ex top tier/ national firm lawyers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great firm and team culture
- Good work life balance
- Clear pathways to career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018