- Job Search
- Commercial property
NQ- 2 Real Estate Solicitor - Manchester
A leading national law firm is seeking a NQ-2 Real Estate to join their based in Manchester. This Real Estate Solicitor role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (with agile working).
· NQ-2 PQE
· The caseload is varied- you will assist on large scale transactions providing valuable support while gaining insight and experience on how to manage significant projects. You will also manage smaller transactions with supervision from senior lawyers in the team.
· This is an opportunity to work with a diverse client base including high street banks, private investment companies and individuals, major landowners, retail chains and local authorities.
· You will have plenty of client contact and be encouraged to participate in business development activities.
· Strong salary and benefits
· Working for a highly regarded team with progression opportunities
· Excellent training & exposure to clients
· The firm is renowned for its culture and excellent work-life balance.
· NQ-2 PQE solicitor
· Trained at a regional, national or international firm
· Strong academic achievement.
If you would like to apply to this Real Estate Solicitor role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential discussion of the market.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018