- Job Search
- Contentious Probate
Contentious Probate Lawyer
- This excellent national law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Contentious Probate Lawyer to its team in Manchester.
- This is an opportunity for an experienced solicitor to pick up a varied caseload of high quality privately-funded cases as well as handling cases with alternative funding such as CFAs, LEI, ATE and BTE insurance.
-Representing executors, beneficiaries and trustees
- Ranked Tier 2 for Private Client by the Legal 500
- Ranked Tier 6 for commercial litigation
- Firm of the Year Legal 500 Awards 2019
- Experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor, 5+ years PQE
- Keen business developer
- Opportunity to supervise more junior members of the team
- You should be commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 at degree level
- Ideally, already being, or working towards becoming, a member of ACTAPS and/or STEP professional bodies
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare and Health Insurance
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018