- Job Search
Construction Solicitor- NQ-4 PQE- Manchester or Liverpool
Opportunity for a junior solicitor to join an award winning national firm with a great work-life balance.
This is a junior role with great development opportunities.
· Mixed caseload of contentious(adjudication,arbitration, proceedings in the TCC, mediation and expert determination) & non contentious matters (JCT and NEC4 contracts)
· Managing your own caseload
· Assisting other members of the department
· Impressive client base of private and public sector clients
· The team acts across a wide range of sectors
· Chance to work alongside senior solicitors and partners
· Competitive salary and package
· Great team-centric environment
· Modern, open plan office
· Hands on training, and clear and well defined progression plans for all solicitors
· Award winning firm with an excellent reputation
· Flexible working policy - opportunity to work part of the week from home
· Staff really enjoy working at this firm illustrated by an excellent staff retention rate and strong expansion rates
· High profile work
· NQ-4 PQE construction solicitor
· In house or private practice background
· Experience with contentious and non contentious matters
· Able to work independently and also as part of a team
If you are interested in this Construction solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018