- Job Search
20th February 2021
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Fantastic opportunity for a construction solicitor to join the small but growing team of a highly regarded international firm in Manchester.
- Leading global law firm with a network of offices across the UK
- The firm have an exceptional projects and construction group both nationally and internationally
- They have received a variety of accolades over the last few years including Law Firm of the Year by The Lawyer
- You will be working with a partner who is widely regarded as a leader in their field on high level and complex construction disputes both in the UK and internationally
- Work will include covering construction disputes in a variety of sectors including energy and infrastructure
-Predominantly contentious caseload with the opportunity to pick up some non contentious work if desired
- The caseload will include litigation, arbitration, adjudication and other alternative dispute resolution procedures for multi-million pound cases
- The client base is broad to include developers, employers, consultants and contractors
- Construction Solicitor 2 PQE+
- Strong academics are essential
- Candidates who have construction disputes experience as part of a broader commercial litigation/insurance/professional indemnity role are encouraged to apply
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The firm embrace a healthy attitude towards work-life balance and are generally regarded as a very nice place to work
- There are great opportunities to learn and develop as this is a small team and transparent pathways to progression
If you're interested in this Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018