- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor
Insolvency Solicitor, Manchester
Opportunity for a insolvency solicitor to join a highly performing commercial boutique in Manchester City Centre.
- The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded corporate commercial practice with an impressive portfolio of clients (many of which are household names) including SME's, PLC's, registered providers, local authorities & property developers across the UK.
- You will be working closely with a Partner ranked in the Legal 500
- You will be picking up a caseload which will include insolvency litigation, business & asset sales & purchases, restructuring, security advice, debt recovery
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients in a variety of sectors (including: retail, fashion, media, manufacturing, food & drink) and will have a good level of client contact from the outset
- Insolvency solicitor- NQ-2 PQE
- Insolvency experience desirable but not essential
- Commercial litigators with a desire to specialise in insolvency law are encouraged to apply
- Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and exceptional work
- Opportunity to join a thriving firm - made up of ex top tier/ national firm lawyers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great firm and team culture
- Good work life balance
- Clear pathways to career progression
- Excellent training
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018