- Job Search
- real estate
Real Estate Associate - Liverpool City Centre
Fantastic opportunity for a real estate associate to join a highly regarded national firm in their successful Liverpool city centre office. NQ candidates encouraged to apply!
· Commercial Property solicitor NQ+- due to the continued success of the team
· The team advises on commercial property for both the public and private sector.
· To manage a caseload of landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
· Managing own caseload and providing support to other team members
· Impressive client base- including major retailers, developers, local authorities, universities, healthcare providers and leisure operators.
· Legal 500 rated team and firm- opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled, busy team
· Opportunity to work alongside a Legal 500 recommended Partner.
· Exposure to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors
· Excellent work
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible working- opportunity to work 3 days from home
· Fantastic training available
· Recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards
· Commercial Property solicitor- NQ +
· Desirable- candidates with pre qualification experience
· Good academics
· Keen interest in real estate work
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· Excellent technical ability
· Good client facing skills- able to work with clients across a range of sectors
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018