- Job Search
- Real Estate
Commercial Property Solicitor- Staffordshire
BCL Legal has been instructed by a Legal 500 rated firm to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a modern, innovative firm, servicing clients nationally and internationally. This commercial property team are involved in a genuine mix of commercial property work with a wide ranging commercial client base.
* Managing a caseload of landlord and tenant, leases and sub-leases, acquisition and disposal, development and property security
* This is an opportunity to pick up a broad caseload including advising on multi-million pound developments to land sales, and property management.
* The client base is diverse and includes developers, landowners, financial institutions, investors and property managers, to small businesses and commercial tenants.
* The work quality is very good; the firm often competes with the national firms in the region. .
* Qualified commercial property solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
* Landlord and tenant experience is essential
* Competitive salary
* Close knit team with plenty of access to clients
* Easier path for progression to partnership
* The firm has a good approach to agile working so there is the opportunity to work the majority of the week from home.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018