- Job Search
- Corporate tax
Corporate Tax- Senior Associate/ Director
This international firm are looking for an experienced Corporate Tax Lawyer to join their highly rated team. This role could be based in Manchester or Liverpool.
- Global firm with more than 2,400 people across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Recognised leaders in Litigation, Health, Real Estate and Insurance
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 250 year history
- State of the art offices in Manchester, Leeds and London
The Corporate Tax opportunity
- Experienced Corporate Tax lawyer- 6 PQE and above
- You will join a high profile national Tax team
- The Tax team supports corporates (private, public or third-sector), partnerships funds and UK resident and non-resident individuals with market-leading tax expertise and decisive tax advice across the UK and beyond
- This role will have a focus on tax aspects related to corporate transactions and restructuring, employment taxes and employee incentives and property transactions including development and investment.
- You will act as a mentor to the more junior members of the team
The Corporate Tax candidate
- Strong corporate tax experience
- Experienced working in a national or international firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Self motivated
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- High quality work
- Opportunity to work with clients across a variety of sectors
- Opportunity to join a high profile team
If you're interested in this Corporate Tax opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018