- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
18th November 2021
Real Estate Finance Associate, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a junior real estate finance lawyer to join the Manchester office of a top City firm. The firm has a truly global reach with one of the world's largest real estate practices. In addition, they are widely acknowledged as one of the leading real estate finance practices in Europe.
For a junior banking and finance lawyer who is open to focussing on real estate finance, this is an exceptional opportunity to be exposed to market leading work for a fantastic client base.
- To advise on a broad range of structured real estate finance deals acting for the firm's leading London based clients
- Assist in the structuring of transactions
- Draft and negotiate facility, security and CP documents
- Assist in the project management of deals working with other team members including partners, associates and paralegals
- Banking and finance lawyer/real estate finance lawyer - NQ-2PQE
- Applications are encouraged from a range of banking lawyers who are open to focussing on real estate
- Strong academic and training record
- Excellent client facing skills
- Good project management skills
- A team player
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Brand and quality of work is stand out
- Great firm culture with supportive and positive team environment that is encouraged from all fee earners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like