- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
NQ Planning Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for a junior planning solicitor to join an international firm in Manchester City Centre.
The Firm and the Team
- International law firm with an excellent reputation in commercial property work
- The planning team are extremely busy and delivering well across a national scale
- Supportive team that can offer an excellent option within an international brand
- You will be exposed to a broad range of planning work
- Supporting senior fee earners in the planning practice, you will assist with the planning aspects of major real estate transactions, infrastructure projects, planning applications and appeals, environmental and highways matter and judicial review
- The work is complex and high value
- The client base is varied to include those both in the public and private sector
- Planning solicitor, NQ-2PQE
- Strong training record to include at least six months' experience in real estate or planning
- Ideally you will have worked at a national or well known regional firm, however if you are from a small firm or local authority with top academics and the right attitude and drive to step up to a large national firm you are encouraged to apply
- Able to demonstrate an interest in planning work
- Competitive salary with opportunities for progression
- Excellent benefits package to include private medical care, flexible holiday allowances, company pension
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team on really high quality planning work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018