- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate (Investment & Development) Solicitor - Manchester -NQ-4
A leading international firm is seeking an Real Estate lawyer to join its highly regarded Manchester team working on complex and high profile investment and commercial development projects. This is an innovative firm with a forward thinking approach offering excellent training, support and overall financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· Acting on multi-million pound developments and investment deals throughout the UK.
· Acting for an impressive client base including major investors, funders, developers and statutory authorities.
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· NQ-4 PQE
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Manchester
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
Placing People in Companies Like