- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection solicitor- Greater Manchester
This is an opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a successful Court of Protection department in Greater Manchester.
· Court of Protection solicitor to join forward thinking, award-winning firm
· You will be managing a Court of Protection caseload to include property and financial affairs deputyship and attorneyship cases.
· You will be an integral part of the team managing your own caseload
· Excellent culture- very good quality firm that prides itself on its friendly, supportive environment and client care is at the forefront of their ethos.
· The team has plenty of instructions, with a strong client base
· There is nice sized team, with a good level of experience, already in place
· Competitive salary package
· Ongoing support and training
· Discretionary Bonus
· You need to be confident, friendly and compassionate to your client's needs
· Court of Protection Solicitor - NQ candidates will be considered
· Grade C/D solicitor
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018