- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Senior Associate, Manchester
We're working with a national firm who are looking to recruit a senior associate in real estate. The team is one of the largest in the UK and due to continued growth they are looking to add to their Manchester team.
- National firm with a strong presence in Manchester
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture
- Has one of the largest real estate practices in the UK with extremely high quality work
- Real Estate Senior Associate needed to join the team in Manchester
-Work will include- landlord & tenant, property management, sales & purchases, financing, investment & development
- You will gain exposure to the highest quality of work for their clients
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects both in the regions and in the City
- You will be taking the lead on more complex cases
-Mentoring & supporting more junior members of the team
-Active role in business development
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Senior Associate
- Experience with L & T, property management, sales & purchases, financing, investment & development
- You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
- You must be client-centred
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- High quality work
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team
- Fantastic platform from which to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018