- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester City Centre
Excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor (NQ-5 PQE) at an international firm in Manchester.
The Firm and The Role
- Leading international firm with a well-established presence in Manchester
- Nationally recognised real estate team, ranked by the Legal 500
- This role will be in the Health & Public Sector real estate team
- You will be supporting their asset management, acquisition and disposal and strategic and advisory work for the NHS and other public sector bodies.
- You will work closely with other team members to include experienced partners
-Impressive client list which includes NHS England, NHS Trusts and Local Authorities.
- Real estate solicitor, NQ-5
- Genuine interest in Health and Public Sector Real Estate work(no experience required)
- Strong technical skills and a solid training record
- Good academics
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You will have strong relationship and client handling skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- You will be given a good level of autonomy
- Excellent benefits package
- Great training and development opportunities
- Genuine flexibility
If you are interested in this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like