- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
The Manchester real estate team of this rapidly growing national firm are looking for an ambitious real estate solicitor at associate level. You will be working on complex and high profile real estate projects, there is a great firm culture and lots of opportunity for progression.
- Top 50 UK law firm with a network of offices nationally
- Highly regarded real estate team ranked tier 2 by the Legal 500
- Strong development and investment credentials
- Acts for a wide variety of clients including developers, investors, banks, corporate occupiers, funders and retailers
-Managing a varied and high-quality caseload which will include development matters (both residential and commercial), acquisitions and disposals and landlord and tenant matters.
- Whilst you will be working within a supportive team, you will be happy to work independently
- There will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in marketing and business development events and activities
- Opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK
- A qualified real estate solicitor with at least 2 years' post qualification experience, ideally to include development expertise
- Strong academic background
- Solid technical skills
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Fantastic, modern working environment
- Genuine commitment to agile working
- Great opportunities for career progression
-Opportunity to join an award winning team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018