- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester- Senior or Principal Associate
Top 40 UK law firm are looking to add an experienced real estate solicitor to their highly regarded real estate team in Manchester.
- National firm in Manchester City Centre
- Well known profile and national brand
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- One of the leading real estate teams in the UK
- The firm are looking to add a real estate senior associate or principal associate to their development team
- The team advise a variety of clients within a range of sectors to include leisure, healthcare and logistics
- You will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, residential-led projects, landlord & tenant work, development agreements and leases
- Acting for buyers and sellers
-Impressive client base- landowners, developers, promoters, strategic land developers and corporates with portfolio property holdings
- Real estate solicitor,Senior Associate or Principal Associate- 8 PQE+
-Investment experience - advantageous
- Strong academic record
-From a regional, national or international firm
- Excellent client facing skills and good technical skills are a must
- Strong salary and benefits package
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like