- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - REMOTE
Real Estate Senior Associate, Manchester- REMOTE
This is an exceptional opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a global firm with a market leading real estate team and work entirely from home.
- Manchester based office of premier real estate firm in the city
- The firm has a truly global reach
- One of the world's largest real estate practices
- Working for the firm's exceptional client base, your role will focus on asset management work including landlord and tenant, acquisitions, disposals.
-Draft and negotiate complex asset management documents to ensure they meet client requirements, to include delegating aspects of the work to paralegals and apprentices, reviewing and supervising that work.
- Work with colleagues to onboard new clients
- Opportunities to work directly with clients and develop relationships across both Manchester and London
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Senior Associate
- Recognised experience in leading regional or City firm
- Team player with a commercial hands-on approach
- Opportunity to work from home full time
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Good work/life balance with great office culture
- Private medical insurance
- Whole host of other flexible benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like