- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior/Managing Associate, Manchester City Centre
Real estate solicitor sought by international firm in Manchester with a fantastic reputation for its real estate offering. This is a great role for a real estate senior associate looking for exposure to extremely high quality, complex real estate work within a supportive team environment.
The Firm and the Team
- Very well regarded international firm
- Leading real estate team - Legal 500 recommended
- Longstanding, first class client base
- High performing, busy and cohesive team
- Excellent ongoing training & development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunity to join a first class real estate team
- With regional, national and global stretch, you will work on a broad range of commercial property work
- This will include landlord and tenant, sales and purchases, property management and more
- You will also work as a member of principal client account teams
Who are they looking for?
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Real estate solicitor, Senior Associate
- You will have excellent knowledge of commercial property and related law with a strong academic profile
- You will be ambitious but a team player
- Fantastic salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Supportive working environment and collaborative team culture
- Hybrid working policy
- Top quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like