- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Solicitor
Real Estate Finance Associate, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a junior real estate finance lawyer to join the Manchester office of an international firm.
- To advise on a broad range of structured real estate finance deals
-To join a growing team
- Assist in the structuring of transactions
- Draft and negotiate facility, security and CP documents
- Real Estate finance lawyer- 2-5PQE
- Strong academic and training record
- Excellent client facing skills
- A team player
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- High quality work
- First class training and development opportunities
- Great firm culture with supportive and positive team environment that is encouraged from all fee earners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like