- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor- Property,energy & infrastructure
Real Estate Solicitor (property, energy and infrastructure)- Manchester -NQ-5
A leading international firm is seeking an Real Estate lawyer to join its highly regarded Manchester team. This is an innovative firm with a forward thinking approach offering excellent training, support and overall financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Solicitor Role:
· One of the largest teams of property lawyers specialising in major energy and infrastructure sector work.
· Impressive client base - including public sector bodies, investors, developers, funders and big six utility companies.
· Acting for clients on large and nationally significant energy and infrastructure transactions.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· Experience of property work on energy and infrastructure projects- desirable but not essential
· NQ-5 PQE
· Strong ties to Manchester
· Good academic record
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
Placing People in Companies Like