- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor- Residential development- Manchester City Centre
A national law firm with the biggest residential development team in the UK is seeking am ambitious real estate lawyer to join the team in Manchester City Centre.
The Role will involve:
· The work will comprise of assisting on complex and large-scale land acquisitions for household names across England and Wales, collaboration agreements between developers, funding arrangements and strategic options.
· Complex and high calibre work for the top 10 house builders across the UK.
Candidate Requirements of the successful commercial property solicitor:
· Real estate solicitor with at least 2 years post qualification experience , ideally with some residential development experience
· Solid technical skills ideally developed at a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
· Attention to detail
· Competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Hybrid home/office working.
· Highly supportive environment
· Opportunity to work in a specialist team alongside Partners who are considered experts in this field
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Charlotte Newton at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
Placing People in Companies Like