- Job Search
- Senior Associate - Investment & Development
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester--Senior Associate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate senior associate to join an award winning team in an international firm.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Award winning team
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- Renowned for its real estate work nationally
- Varied caseload to include: asset management work, occupier lease work and wider real estate work for a number of clients (including Registered Providers, local authorities, government organisations)
- The work will also include the property side of development work for public and private sector clients, often in the context of large scale or interesting regeneration projects
-Assisting other teams within the firm on large scale projects for M&A work and large scale commercial refinancing
-Acquisitions, disposals, leases and licenses
- You will work on a caseload of complex and often high profile matters
-Participation in BD and client activities
- Real estate solicitor-Senior Associate level
- International/ national or regional firm background
- Strong client facing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus scheme
- Great training and development and clear pathways to progression
- Hybrid working policy
- Good work/ life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like