- Job Search
- Family Solictor
Family Solicitor - Associate/Senior Associate - Manchester City Centre
This is an opportunity to join a top tier family team in Manchester City Centre with a national firm.
· The role is varied and will include divorce and financial remedy, pre and post nuptial agreements and privately funded children work
· A caseload of entirely private funded and high value work
· Helping with business development
· Assisting partners and developing junior members of staff
To be considered for this Family Solicitor (Associate/Senior Associate) role you will have:
· At least 2 years PQE working as a family solicitor
· Experience working on both the wealth and children side
· Personable, and good client engagement skills
· Interest in business development
This Family Solicitor Associate or Senior Associate role will be rewarded with:
· Competitive salary
· An excellent team and reputable knowledgeable partners to work from
· Excellent high-value varied work
· Good progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this family solicitor position in this leading firm in Manchester, please send over an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like