- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
We are working with a boutique commercial law firm on a Real Estate position within their Manchester City Centre office.
· Commercial Property solicitor working closely with a well-respected and knowledgeable partner.
· Advising on a broad range of real estate matters including landlord and tenant work, sales & acquisitions, property finance and some development work.
· Providing high quality legal advice to a range of clients across the country.
· Commercial property solicitor - 2-6 PQE
· Good academics and an enthusiasm to progress
· Competitive salary
· Varied workload
· Fantastic client base- you will be working with some large clients including commercial and residential developers, property investors, major corporate occupiers and retail and leisure operators amongst others.
· Good Manchester city centre location
· Hybrid working policy (opportunity to work 2 days from home)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like