- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax solicitor - NQ+
This specialist corporate tax firm are looking for a Corporate Tax Lawyer to join their highly rated team. This role can be fully remote!
- Boutique firm, established by ex top tier/city centre corporate tax lawyers
- Tier 2 corporate tax ranked team in the Legal 500
- The firm advise clients on a diverse range of matters, including tax elements of M&A transactions, employee incentivisations including EOTs, corporate restructuring and reorganisations, and succession planning.
- Manchester City Centre office
The Corporate Tax opportunity:
- Corporate Tax lawyer- qualified candidates at all levels will be considered
- This is an opportunity for a lawyer to pick up a varied caseload of corporate support, outsourced resource, property tax, the sort of work you would be exposed to in a law firm but also more advisory work.
-As you will be doing more advisory work, you will be able to achieve a better work/ life balance.
- You will have the opportunity to work completely from home or alternatively you could work in the Manchester office.
-This is an opportunity to pick up an interesting, varied caseload and achieve a better work/ life balance.
The Corporate Tax candidate
- Corporate tax experience
- Experienced working in a national or international firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Self motivated
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- High quality work
- Opportunity to achieve a better work life balance
- Opportunity to do more advisory work
- Opportunity to work from home
If you're interested in this Corporate Tax opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like