- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate- education sector
Real Estate (Education sector) Solicitor - Senior Associate - Manchester
Leading national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join its Education team in Manchester at the Senior Associate level.
The Firm and Role
-As the leading UK practice in academy conversions, this team handles cutting edge work including both major projects (the conversions) and advisory work (PFI, land disputes, estate management). The team is growing and also fast becoming an influencer on Government policy in this area.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- You would be working in our expanding property department with a mixture of high profile clients from the education sector.
- You would primarily be dealing with the property aspects of schools' conversion to Academy status, Academy mergers and reorganisations, and general property work in the education sector.
- Manage your own broad caseload and deal with more complex transactions.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Education Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Real estate senior associate
- A genuine interest or links to the education sector.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to relate to the education sector and those working in it.
The successful Education Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work part of the week from home.
- The opportunity to work within a team of nationally regarded education specialists.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of major real estate projects in the education sector.
To be considered for this Real Estate Education Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Charlotte Newton at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like